You Rank With Us...
Dick Poe Toyota is Proud to Work with Members of the United States Military
With Fort Bliss, the Biggs Army Airfield, and US Air National Guard, US Army Reserve, and US Air Force locations scattered all around El Paso, Socorro, and Horizon City, Dick Poe Toyota is proud to be able to serve a large community of military men and women from all walks of life. And while we could never match your commitment to our country, we can give something back.
Dick Poe Toyota offers a $500 Military Rebate to most members of the United States Military, to show our appreciation by making it easier for you to get into a reliable, durable, and affordable new Toyota..
Toyota's Military Rebate Offer Information
There's no doubt that members of our U.S. military give more than most any other American--and that nobody supports our troops like Texas does. When you're at home, we believe that you deserve to drive a vehicle that's as strong and active as you are, without needing to break the bank to do it.
Whether you've been on the fence about upgrading, you're looking to buy your first car, or you want to buy a second family car, you can save money instantly on dozens of new Toyota models for sale in El Paso. If you're eligible for the rebate, the process is incredibly easy, and our team can take care of all of the paperwork in just a few minutes.
Am I Eligible for the Military Rebate Offer?
The $500 Toyota military rebate is available to:
- Military personnel including US Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, National Guard, Army Reserve, and Coast Guard
- Active duty and retiree members
- U.S. military veterans (applying within one year of discharge notice)
- Household members of eligible military members--including Gold Star families
Which Toyota Cars or Trucks are Eligible for the $500 Rebate?
Good news: the rebate is available on any new Toyota that you lease or purchase through Dick Poe Toyota and Toyota Financial Services. Whatever you choose, we'll take $500 off the price instantly.
How Can I Take Advantage of the Rebate?
It's easy and fast to get approved for the rebate. Just bring verifiable documents with you at the time of purchase (a Leave and Earning Statement, a military ID card, a certificate of release, or a discharge from active duty notification), bring proof of a qualifying salary, and get approved through Toyota Financial Services and Dick Poe Toyota to open a line of credit for your lease or loan.
Have questions? Give us a call! We're always happy to assist our men and women in uniform.
* $500 rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts dated from January 4, 2017 through July 5, 2017. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must (1) be in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR a military veteran or retiree of the U.S. military within one year of their discharge/retirement date; OR a household member of an eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star family members; AND (2) provide verifiable proof of military status or active service; (3) receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payment for your Toyota; and (4) receive credit approval through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.