Lease or Buy? New or Used? Let Dick Poe Auto Financing Help You Make the Right Choice
The vast majority of drivers who buy or lease a new or used car do so by securing financing through a bank or a dealership. Seeing as the average price of a new car is over $30,000 and the average price of a used car is almost $17,000 it's not surprising that few shoppers can charge a cost like that to their credit card. But financing your vehicle doesn't have to be the nightmare that many drivers imagine it to be.
At Dick Poe Toyota, we employ a team of experts who know all of the ins and outs of financing, and the tips and tricks of the industry. Along with our new and used car specials, we're excited to be able to offer monthly financing offers to help you get into a great new-to-you car for less.
Use our handy auto loan calculator to compare costs and see estimated monthly payments for a variety of car prices, terms, and down payment options. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us--but if you're deciding whether to lease or buy your next new car, read on...
Why Buy Your Next New Toyota or Used Car at Dick Poe Toyota?
Buying a new or recent-model-year used Toyota is the best way to get "the most bang for your buck", because once you've paid off that loan the vehicle is yours to keep forever. You can hand it down to a relative, you can sell it, loan it to friends, or just run it into the ground. You make all the choices, but that privilege comes at a price. Here are the top three reasons why drivers in Texas choose to buy:
- Customize or accessorize to your heart's content--nobody can tell you no!
- No mileage limits--you can drive as far or as much as you'd like when you own the vehicle
- Build equity--when you take out a loan, all of
those payments are building equity in the vehicle; you're really investing in a
valuable piece of equipment, not just paying for a car.
Why Lease Your Next New Toyota Car, Truck, or SUV from us?
Leasing is the easiest and most fun way to drive a brand-new car in El Paso without breaking the bank. When you lease a new Toyota for 24, 36, or 42 months, you may not be building equity in a physical investment, but you are benefitting from all that the latest in automotive technology has to offer. If you drive less than 12,000-15,000 miles per year and want to always be in the nicest, newest cars, this might be the right choice for you. Here are the top three reasons why drivers in Texas choose to lease:
- Lower monthly payments--since you're only paying for, essentially, the amount of value that the vehicle loses over the course of the term, leasing costs a lot less per month than it would to buy exactly the same vehicle
- New style and new gear every few years--product cycles refresh every 2-5 for most models. That means that when you lease Toyota, you'll always be on top of the newest technology and the most modern styles. Easier than standing in line for a new iPhone
- Customized payments--in a lease, you have a bit more freedom to decide how you want to pay; you can toggle annual mileage limits, lease term, model trim, and down payment amount to get to a monthly payment plan that really works for you
Ready to make a decision? Still deciding? Fortunately for you, applying for Toyota financing is fast, easy, and online--whether you choose to lease or buy.